A² Studios' IPL 4 "" Patch for EA Cricket 2007
Follow These steps, if you want your game to work properly. Else Don't complaint about Errors!
1. Extract the downloaded RAR File "A² Studios' IPL-4 Patch" to any Directoy of your choice.
2. Run "IPL4PATCH.EXE" and install the patch in your EA SPORTS CRICKET 2007's Root Directory.
3. Download & Install "ZaxWillowz™,The Ultimate 150 Bat pack".
4. IN A² Studios' IPL-4 FOLDER copy All the files from "Extras" folder & paste to your Cricket 2007 Root Directory. But Don't copy/install the IPL4.ros present in that FOLDER!
5. Copy "IPL4.ros" Folder which is included with the IPL4Patch.exe & Paste in "EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07" located in My Documents.
6. In game, Load the "IPL4.ros" first, & start playing Realistic IPL-4 Patch!
1. The "A² Studios' IPL-4" Contains:
2. After You've installed the IPL4PATCH.EXE, you'll find two folders in your main cricket 2007 folder.
3. Blue Menu Folder [By default we have included the Orange Menu, But if you want to have blue menu, Copy the .FSH file from that folder & paste in your Cricket 2007 Main Directory.]
4. Umpire kits [By default we have included Red umpire Kit, but if you want to have black kit, Copy the .FSH file from that folder & paste in your Cricket 2007 Main Directory.]
After Launching the Game,
1. Load the Roster first
2. Go to Games Modes
3. Then Click on Domestic
4. Then go to INDIAN CRICKET
5. Select DLF IPL T20
6. Set Fixtures as "2006" overs= "20"
7. Select User Team & Start playing DLF IPL 2011 Tournament with Actual Fixtures.
require cricket Game 2007